Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, November 3, 2014

Cute Coraline Digi

I've been putting all my creative ability into my art journal lately. I find it so refreshing to take the next step and combine all the media together. It truly is a book of experimentation. I have at least half a dozen layouts in my head just waiting for me to have a little extra time to put them on paper. 
 
Currently I'm about halfway through my furbabies page set. I feel it's one of my best pieces to date. Even though I love my fairy rat mori cuddlebug on the page; I thought it might be a little more veritable if I edited the fairy out. Which was much harder to do than I thought it would be, but a little hard work paid off. 

Coraline Cuddlebug Cuties


Coraline Cuddlebug Cuties


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Coraline but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. How beautiful - THANK YOU very much :-D
    IKE in Greece xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Anna, she´s absolut adorable and soooo beautiful. It´s always such a huge pleasure to see some of your girls here, but a shame that you removed the furbabies though, I think, the sketch I just saw on the former post here were sooo cute and sweet. And who doesn´t love the Disneymovie about Ratoutille right? It´s also rats and really cute and smart ones even, so why not? I´m sure, people would still love it, even those, who don´t like rats, as I think, I´m a good example of, casue I would never touch a rat, but I can still laugh and like the drawed ones, and I don´t like mice much either, but we all make loads of them in many ways for christmas f.ex. right? So think, you should leave it as it was, but I also do love this girl here and thanks soo very much for sharing her with us here. You are such a sweetie, and I´m sure the girls will too, when they come and see her, they´ll want to color her right away as usual, but I´m also sure, they´ll say like me, why didn´t she leave the rat with her as it would be a great image for christmas, maybe even with a little christmashat on it ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so talented! #Wakeupwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's a beauty! Thank you Anna, for another gorgeous cutie for us to enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her eyes, they are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete