Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter everyone!
I hope your holiday is going well and is full of wonderful events, egg searches, yummy food, and if there's any time left maybe a little crafting.
Hopefully the crafting I can help with just a bit with a brand new digi.
I have the second of my sweetheart collection ready for you guys today.
This cutie is Sweetheart Adeline.


Adeline Cuddlebug Cuties
Adeline Cuddlebug Cuties
Adeline Cuddlebug Cuties

Color Reciepe:

Skin E00, 50
Dress R81, 83, 85
Hair E18, 34, 57, 59, 33, 08, 11

 


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Adeline but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

And while your here please enjoy the Sunday Linky Party.


Please feel free to join in on the fun.
Add your blog to the link below and make some new friends with similar interests.
Share inspiration on crafts, cooking, style, and any other family friendly blog topic.

Please follow your host and stop by some of the blogs in the link up. I'm sure they'd love it if you'd leave a comment while you were there.

Have fun everyone.
 
Hugs,
Anna
 
 

 



23 comments:

  1. Thanks Anna for Adeline. I'm looking forward to finding some time to colour her up. I hope you have a lovely Easter - we are now most of the way through Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only a preview of the b&w. It's very grainy when I resize her :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      I think I got it fixed :)
      Thanks for letting me know
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna, thanks so much for this lovely image. Have a great day.

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Adeline, she's lovely! Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anna! Another beauty! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and a Happy Easter!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Anna - she's beautiful - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter Anna! Enjoy your day with your family. We are all blessed to have you in our lives.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tak for Adeline, jeg syntes det er så sødt du giver dine skønne tegninger navne som var det dine børn, det er det jo næsten også. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter & thank you for sharing all of your cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I have it, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's very Beautiful!TFS
    Have a Happy Easter!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for another lovely image. Thank you for your cards for inspiration. I am a bit late joining the Sunday Linky. I was out all day yesterday, will try to get a card made today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I am not too late I will just link the card I just added today for a challenge I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so beautiful. Thanks so very much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  16. She, like all your cuties, is wonderful! My friends adore the cards I make them with your images ... thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you had a Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a very cute digi. I love her pj's. Thanks for another great free digi.

    ReplyDelete