Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Candy Time

Good morning everyone,
Yesterday Cuddlebug Cuties turned 1 month old. It's been an amazing month. 60 friends have joined and we've had over 8600 page views. That's so awesome. I'm doing the happy dance right now, feel free to join in.

*happy dance*happy dance* happy dance*

Hehe, ok now that that's out of our system lets get to the reason you guys are stopping by this morning:
Candy Time


I wrote everyone that entered name down on a piece of paper. Folded all the little papers and placed them in a huge bowl. I shuffled the bowl around and mixed up all the names then had a friend reach in and draw out the winning paper.
So drum roll please............
And the winner of Cuddlebug Cuties 1 month blog candy is:

Karey2005

Congrats!! Send me an email and I'll get your goodies mailed out right away.
cuddlebugcuties@gmail.com

***
I'm waiting on a few items that I ordered online to show up in my mail. As soon as they get here we will start another candy giveaway. I'm a big believer that the more you give the more you receive, plus this has just been so much fun. So we will have to do candy giveaways often. 

Here's a little gift for all my followers:
Enter code:
JUSTBECAUSE
in the checkout of my Etsy store for 10% off your purchase.
This coupon will be good through Sunday Aug. 12, 2012.

Have a wonderful week and check back soon. I'm working on a new freebie digi and will hopefully have it up soon.

Hugs,
Anna

3 comments: