Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inking

I've spent a lot of time and money trying to find the perfect pen for inking. I've got tons of different brands and sizes looking for the best one for me. None of them have been what I was looking for. They were all really great pens just not what I wanted. So Monday I went on a little shopping spree to Hobby Lobby and bought a few more for my collection. This time I found just want I was looking for. Believe it or not a Sharpie. Perfect for inking my girls. Didn't bleed, run through my paper, smooth lay down, and just the right point size. Made me laugh that I didn't try something so easy to find first. I ordered specialty pens from all over the place and something that I could buy from just about anywhere ended up being my fav.


Here's my latest work using my new toy. This is Jenna. She's now available in my shop. I just love her knotted hair.





And here's a pic of my new toy. The pen style is great for drawing with.


Check back this weekend, I'm working on a freebie for all to color and enjoy.

Hugs,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment